Lighthouse Pregnancy Resource Center needs your help to provide compassionate, practical support to women, men and teens facing unplanned pregnancies & struggling families.
The following donated items are welcomed:
- Infant Formula
- Baby Shampoo, Diaper rash ointments & Infant toiletries (no powder)
- Infant Car Seats (must be new due to safety regulations)
NEW AND/OR UNSTAINED AND CLEAN/ GENTLY USED ITEMS:
- Maternity clothes (current styles only, all sizes)
- Infant and toddler clothing up to 2T; baby socks, shoes & bibs
- Diaper bags (please NO black generic bags from the hospital)
- Crib and bassinet sheets (NO crib bumpers, please)
- Strollers (with instructions or visible make/ model #, no joggers please)
- Portable Pack n’ Plays (2013 or newer with NO ripped mesh)
LARGER ITEMS – PLEASE CALL FIRST REGARDING:
- Cribs (NO drop side cribs please, and must be 2011 or newer. This is a CPSC requirement; some companies will provide original owner w/a conversion kit. Please also be sure they are not on a recall list & have all hardware & instructions or model #; no broken/missing parts and have slats no more than 2-3/8″ apart; corner posts no higher than 1/16″)
- Bassinets (sturdy, with all the parts)
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
Our storage space is limited! We cannot accepted used toys. If you have an item that is not listed, please call our Wayne Center weekdays, 973-238-9045 x11. To protect client confidentiality, we ask that material donations be brought only to the locations listed below during times noted. Thank you!
Donations are accepted at our Paterson Center (75 Ellison St) on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month from 9am – 11am and in Hawthorne at 121 Rea Ave (parking lot entrance for Rea Ave Reformed Church) on the 4th Saturday, from 9am – 11am.
Donations are also accepted at Crescent Commons (343 West Crescent Ave, Allendale, NJ) on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 9am – 11am.
Please call your local center if this time does not work for you and we will be happy to make other arrangements for you!